Valley Wild Books will now open for in store shopping as well as curbside pickup as of June 11th! What you need to know...
• We will be keeping our temporary Hours of Thursday- Sunday 12pm-6pm for the time being. You can reach us by phone during those hours
• We are still encouraging curbside pickup and will be happy to bring pre-paid items to your car.
• You can reach us through Facebook messenger (preferred) or through E-mail anytime.
• Masks are be required for all shopping experiences
• Hand Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the store and in the bathrooms
• We are accepting books; however, we please ask that you limit it to only two boxes per customer at a time. We expect a good amount of people dropping off and want to be able to get to everyone in a timely manner.
COVID-19 SHOPPING RULES
• Place an order over the phone and pay with a credit card.
• Call when you arrive
• We will bring the order out to your car
In store Shopping
• Masks required upon entry
• Hand Sanitizer will be available for you
• Due to capacity limitations we can only have a few families enter at one time.
• Chairs will be set up outside 6ft apart for waiting purposes.
• We ask that you practice social distancing from other families while in the store
• Unfortunately the play area/ coloring will not be available
• The Complementary coffee will also not be available at this time.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and loyalty throughout this process. We may not get back to you with inventory requests made online instantly, but we will work hard to get to everybody as soon as we can. We will continue to post pictures of inventory for you to use as a reference!